1 Respect Privacy and Confidentiality
- You agree that information you enter on IPAS will be shared in an open way with your peer co-coaching group. However, this must not include your password. Your information should not be shared outside of the co-coaching group nor will should you seek access to data from those outside of that group. The information of the group should be treated in a confidential manner.
- You will not share Mission and Course codes with anyone outside of your group.
- You will not share the techniques or other intellectual property of this approach with any outside party.
2 Act with integrity
- You agree by using IPAS that you will enter into the programme with integrity.
- Your final report will faithfully reflect your progress, impact and learning.
- You will not use any profane language or any speech that could be considered to incite, be hateful or otherwise offensive, nor breach any commercial confidentiality of you, your company or a member of your peer co-coaching group's company.
- You take full responsibility for what you input and how you use the system.
3 Note our commitments
- Complex Adaptive Leadership undertake to supply this application to support you, but cannot be held responsible for any consequences arising from your use of it nor its unavailability for whatever cause.
- Complex Adaptive Leadership will take reasonable measures to ensure the safety of your personal information. In addition, we will not share your e mail with anyone.